A new version of our product Time Tracker has been released today. This upgrade is free for all registered users. Only registered users are eligible for support.
– 0000065: [Requirement] Code sign application parts and setup + deinstaller
– 0000061: [Bug] Flickering issues because of getting data multiple times for same instance
– 0000060: [Requirement] Implement progressbar for long operations
– 0000058: [Requirement] Show database info in the status bar in debugging mode
– 0000059: [Requirement] Obfuscate serials for third party controls
– 0000056: [Requirement] Move database from document folder to application data folder
– 0000026: [Bug] In the events part of the screen not all labels are visible
– 0000027: [Bug] In the tasks part of the screen no customer information is visible
– 0000046: [Changerequest] Move icons and other graphics to project folder
– 0000045: [Changerequest] Replace SmartSplitter by EH WindowSplitter
To see more context/explanation click on a issue number to read it.
We moved the database to a more appropriate place on your hard drive, please follow our upgrade notes.
Important upgrade steps:
- Close previous version of Time Tracker
- Copy directory “Time Tracker” (with the TimeTracker.rsd file) from your Documents folder to: C:\Users\[your username]\AppData\Roaming
- Run the setup
- Your database will be updated automatically, but it is a good practice to backup TimeTracker.rsd
- There is no need to deinstall the previous installation
- Check if the application is working properly. If you get the question to update your business info then you didn’t copy the database to the right place (see step 2)
- Close the application
- Check on your system where the new database TimeTracker.rsd is and replace this file by the same file from your Documents folder
- Restart the application