A new version of our product Time Tracker has been released today. This upgrade is free for all registered users. Only registered users are eligible for support.
This is an important update by request of many users to have the ability to move an activity to another project and/or task. We take pride in this version; if stability is proven we will move Time Tracker to the Apple App store for our Apple Macintosh users. Windows users can still visit our site to download new versions.
– 0000067: [Requirement] Add possibility to move activities to another project and task.
To see more context/explanation click on a issue number to read it. (You will need an account on our portal).
Important upgrade steps:
- Close previous version of Time Tracker
- Run the setup
- Your database will be updated automatically, but it is a good practice to backup TimeTracker.rsd (residing in c:\users\[your name]\Application Data\Roaming\Time Tracker)
- There is no need to de-install the previous installation
- Check if the application is working properly.
Please post any issues, bugs, requests on http://support.slok.com. Register on our support portal, it’s simple and free. Do you want to know what’s in the next release? Check our roadmap! Feel free to add your own questions or requirements!
Visit our product page to view our roadmap for Time Tracker